MOD: An Essential Business
M.O.D. Media Productions, under current national and state law, is considered an essential business, and although operations may differ from business to business, we have taken steps to ensure the safety of our clients, our creatives, and our crews.
Stepping in a Safe Direction
Navigating what is right for your brand and your business right now can prove to be difficult. It is our mission to help guide our clients in a creative, effective way to stay relevant, successful, safe, and of course, staying MOD. Below are business practices we have implemented to execute that mission.
1. All production crews will be kept to six or less persons.
2. Production crew and participants must practice maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
3. All equipment is sanitized before and after each production. All productions will be scheduled with ample time to thoroughly sanitize surfaces, flooring, and equipment in between.
4. Crew members are assigned specific, exclusive gear prior to each production.
5. Our studio cleans AND disinfects frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, doorknobs, and hands.
6. Masks are required for all crew members in shared spaces and any production taking place outside of the studio.
7. Our studio provides tissues and no-touch disposal receptacles.
8. Handshaking/Hugging is discouraged – please encourage the use of other non-contact methods of greeting. We recommend:
Elbow-bumps, winking, smiling, air-fives, and enthusiastic eyebrow morse code.
9. All staff must avoid using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment.
10. Employees and clients with fever, cough, or other Covid-19 symptoms are not allowed to work or attend in-person sessions. If a positive case is confirmed on-site, all in-person work will be cancelled immediately. All on-site staff are to be tested within the week and cannot return to client-attended work until a negative result comes back. The entire studio and equipment is then cleaned and disinfected immediately.